The agenda for the next Parish Council meeting is shown below:
SKIPWITH PARISH COUNCIL
Agenda for the Meeting of Skipwith Parish Council to be held at Skipwith Village Hall on Monday, 11 September 2017 at 19:30.
Agenda for the meeting of Skipwith Parish Council to be held at the Village Hall, Skipwith on Monday 11th September 2017 commencing at 19.30pm.
448. Apologies and declarations of interest
449. Public Session
450. Resignation of Clerk Julie Eshelby
451. Co-option for the Vacancy of Councillor
452. Reports Selby District Councillor and County Councillor
453. Minutes of Meeting held on Monday 10th July 2017
454. Minutes of Meeting 24th July revised Planning Application North House Farm
455. Minutes of Meeting Monday 21st August.
456. Matters Arising
457. Village Green /Ponds
458. Village Sign
459. Play and Recreational Area.
Marking out of area.
Offer to cut grass.
Entrance to area - tendering.
Management of Project.
Feedback from circulated forms.
460. Street Lights
461. Refurbishment of benches
462. Christmas Lights
a. Thank you card Mr. Geoff Eastwood.
b. Booking form Village Hall.
c. Collection of email addresses to support communication.
d. Letter from resident.
North House Farm
Planning Applications Received:-
Planning Applications Granted:-
Payments to be agreed-
466. Clerk's Report
467. Representatives reports
468. Agenda items for next meeting
469. Date for next meeting - PC and Play area Monday October 2017.
PC Monday November 2017.
If you have any comments or suggestions for the agenda please email them to: